Council Permits


Skip Bins Central Coast are pleased to assist with a Council Permit.

Council permits are NOT required by Gosford Shire Council, Wyong Shire Council and Lake Macquarie Shire Council.

However if you are in Newcastle Shire and are placing your bin on Council land, such as the council strip in front of your house, or on the road, then a Council Permit is required.